TERMS & CONDITIONS
When signing up via any of DORINHA WEAR's membership platforms, you consent to DORINHA WEAR using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. This includes sending you correspondence such as newsletters, product information, competitions and promotions, by email, SMS, social media or post. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications, and any variation to your communication preferences, at any time.
All contracts and dealings between DORINHA WEAR and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, related entities, successors/parent company and assigns (‘DORINHA WEAR’) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by DORINHA WEAR to the Customer through the website www.dorinhawear.com (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’).
By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by DORINHA WEAR from time to time.
DORINHA WEAR has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and DORINHA WEAR reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. DORINHA WEAR ('DW') will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, DW may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
- All intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to the Customer on or through the Website remains the property of DW.
- The Customer is authorized to download, view, copy and print any content on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Such content must not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Customer is not permitted to copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use in any manner any content on the Website other than as permitted under these Terms without the written express consent of DW. Such consent may be withheld by DW at its absolute discretion.
- The Customer must not remove any copyright or trademark notices from the content found on the Website.
- DW makes no representation or warranty to the Customer of any kind, express or implied that the Goods and Services will not infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party.
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and DW with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which DW will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with DW the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to DW.
- DW reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to DW are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- DW reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver's licence and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be canceled and refunded.
- Changes to items on orders, shipping addresses or names are not permitted once an order has been processed. DW can refuse any amendment or cancellation of an order at any time.
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee (see clause 10).
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in CANADIAN Dollars and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
- DW reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
- DW will issue the Customer with a tax invoice once payment in respect of the Order has been processed.
- Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to DW. The Customer will, however, be able to return Goods in accordance with DW's returns policy.
- DW may accept returns within 30 days for from the date of delivery. Goods must be unwashed, unworn and in their original purchase condition with original tags still attached with no signs of being removed and re-attached.
- Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense.
- The Customer must include their order confirmation email & completed returns form within their return parcel.
- Any Goods which DW has elected to accept for either return shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by DW.
- Due to health reasons, swimwear and intimates (including selected bodysuits) cannot be excepted as return.
- Items purchased on sale will not be accepted for returns AKA "all sale items are final sale".
- Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by DW is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. DW will use its best endeavours to meet any estimate delivery dates but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
- DW reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
- The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of DW.
- The Customer agrees that DW is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will DW, its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
- The failure of a party at any time to require any performance by another party of a provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way the full right of the waiving party to require that performance subsequently.
- The waiver by any party of a breach of a provision shall not be deemed a waiver of all or part of that provision or any other provision or of the right of that party to avail itself of its rights subsequently.
- Any waiver of a breach of these Terms shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.
OUR PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
DW is committed to protecting the privacy of any information provided by you as our customer and will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access.
In dealing with your personal information as a customer, we will fulfil all obligations applicable to us by law.
Details We Collect From You
There is some information we, and the third party providers we engage, will collect from you when you visit our site or get in touch with us. This includes:
- Your name, email address, contact number, billing and delivery address
- Information about your device and browser
- Demographic information such as your location
- Your IP address
- Pages you visit on our site and products you view
Our Use Of Your Information
We will not sell or distribute your information to third parties unless we have your express consent to do so or are required to by law. The information we collect from you is used for the purposes of:
- Processing, fulfilling and delivering an order to you
- Responding to an enquiry you submit to us via our customer service channels
- Sending you email correspondence via our newsletter (if you have opted into this)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research
- Improving our products and services.
Further, when you subscribe to our database and provide us with your personal information, you consent to our use of your personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number for marketing purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, sending you correspondence such as newsletters, competitions and promotions via email, SMS, social media and postal mail.
You can opt out of receiving any opt-in communications from us at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of every email we send you from our mailing list (this does not include emails relating to your order or any customer queries you send us via our customer service channels) or SMS 'STOP' to opt-out of our mobile marketing list (if applicable) You can opt out of any marketing displayed to you via social media platforms such as Facebook or search engines like Google by amending your settings to exclude marketing activity via its channels.
Further, we store your data for as long as your account with us remains active or for as long as we need to provide you services or as required by law.
Your data protection is extremely important to us and we make all reasonable efforts to protect this. We ensure that internal processes are strictly followed and access to your data is as limited as possible. Our website and your connection to it is also secure.